First of all, we want to start with a big THANK YOU for all your patience. We know that it has been a long wait for the merchandise, but we want to assure you that it is still coming. As of right now, around 80% of the orders have now been shipped out, with hundreds more going out each day.
We've also noticed a few questions which keep popping up on the page, so we hope that you can find an answer below:
Problems with your merchandise?
If your Olivia Rodrigo merchandise wasn’t exactly what you were looking for then please get in touch with us at the link below and we will do everything that we can to make it right!
When will my order ship?
Each product page has been updated with an estimated shipping window, please refer there for questions on shipping times
How can I get an update or ask a question about my order?
Please scroll down to the bottom of the webstore, click on ‘contact us’ and you will be redirected to an email form. Send us an email with your query and order number and we will get back to you within 24 hours of the weekdays.
I didn't receive an email confirmation or tracking number
Send us an email using the link below. Please be sure to include your full name and email or phone number used to purchase the order so we can locate and resend your confirmation.
I ordered a sports bra so my order will be coming later
That’s right - the bras are in the process of developing patterns but we should be receiving them shortly.
I only received one of my orders but ordered both at the same time
Each order is treated individually, regardless of whether or not it is going to the same address. This is because the order is tied to the transaction. If you ordered 3 separate times, you will receive 3 separate packages. If you’ve already received your first order, then know that we are working on fulfilling your other orders, as they will be shipping individually.
I haven’t received a tracking number
If you’re unsure if your order has shipped, or even just want to check in on it, then send us an email using the link below and we can take a look for you.
I’m starting to lose hope that I will ever receive my merch
Don’t lose hope! We have your order and we are going to send it to you. It’s just taking a little longer than we thought, but please rest assured, your order is definitely coming and we are trying to send it to you as soon as possible.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of order arrival to customer.
- Shipping fees are not covered for merchandise without damage or shipped incorrectly.
- Clothing that has been washed or worn will not be accepted for return.
Will I need to pay for return shipping?
- Shipping fees are only covered for products that are damaged or shipped incorrectly.
- Contact customer support with an explanation of defect and include photo and/or video of damaged or incorrect item to receive a pre paid shipping label via email for your return.
- If you have received a return shipping label, make sure you send your item(s) back within 2 weeks from receiving your return shipping label or your return shipping label will become invalid.
To Return Item(s)
- Print and fill out the form located at the bottom of this page.
- Use original packaging (if possible) to return your item(s) to the following address including the completed form:
Olivia Rodrigo Returns
2081 Faraday Ave.
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Please return items to us using a mail service that provides tracking or insurance.
- We are only responsible for items received and cannot maintain responsibility for returns/exchanges lost in the shipping process.
When will my return be processed?
- Once your return has reached our office please allow up to 14 days for it to be processed.
- Funds can only be refunded to the method of payment used for the original purchase.
- A representative will be in contact with you (via the email address used to place your order) to provide further details.
When will I see my refund?
- Once a refund has been submitted, the issuing bank will post it to your account within 3-5 business days when issued to a credit card.
- Refunds issued to a bank account or pin-less debit typically take 10 business days to reflect on the account balance.
- This time frame can vary from one financial institution to another.
When will my order ship?
As long as your items are not on pre-order, most orders are fulfilled within 2-4 business days of the order being placed online.
Multiple unit orders will not ship until all items are available in stock.
You will receive an automatic shipping confirmation at the time your order is shipped that includes your tracking number.
Please note: tracking numbers can take up to 72 hours to update to its next scan location and not all shipping methods have step by step tracking. Unfortunately, we are not able to upgrade a shipping method once an order has been placed.
When will I get my order confirmation?
Order confirmations are automatically sent to the email address used to purchase at the time your order is complete.
Your confirmation email will include:
- Line detail of the items ordered
- Shipping and billing address
- Shipping method selected
- Digital download links (if applicable)
If you have not received your order confirmation within a few minutes of a successful order, please check your junk or spam folders and make sure your email address was entered correctly.
If the confirmation email is still not found in your inbox and/or you may have entered your email address incorrectly, reach out to our customer service team and we'd be happy to look into it for you and get this fixed!
My order hasn't shipped. Why was I charged?
All orders are charged in full at the time you place your order. For security and compliance reasons we do not keep payment information or credit card data on file.
Please note: A substantial transit time is expected for international orders due to transit time and processing through customs. If you do not receive your package in 10 weeks, please be sure and check with your local sorting/postal office to ensure they’re not holding the package or that it’s not being held in customs.
Nearly every shipment that crosses an international border is subject to the assessment of duties and taxes determined by each country.
It is important to note that all taxes and duties are at the responsibility of the purchaser. We do not have the ability to mark packages as having "No Commercial Value" in order to reduce potential duties due.
If you have questions about your order location after it has arrived to your country, we recommend contacting your local postal service for updates.