- Returns are accepted within 30 days of order arrival to customer.
- Shipping fees are not covered for merchandise without damage or shipped incorrectly.
- Clothing that has been washed or worn will not be accepted for return.
Will I need to pay for return shipping?
- Shipping fees are only covered for products that are damaged or shipped incorrectly.
- Contact customer support with an explanation of defect and include photo and/or video of damaged or incorrect item to receive a pre paid shipping label via email for your return.
- If you have received a return shipping label, make sure you send your item(s) back within 2 weeks from receiving your return shipping label or your return shipping label will become invalid.
To Return Item(s)
- Print and fill out the form located at the bottom of this page.
- Use original packaging (if possible) to return your item(s) to the following address including the completed form:
Olivia Rodriguez Returns
2081 Faraday Ave.
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Please return items to us using a mail service that provides tracking or insurance.
- We are only responsible for items received and cannot maintain responsibility for returns/exchanges lost in the shipping process.
When will my return be processed?
- Once your return has reached our office please allow up to 14 days for it to be processed.
- Funds can only be refunded to the method of payment used for the original purchase.
- A representative will be in contact with you (via the email address used to place your order) to provide further details.
When will I see my refund?
- Once a refund has been submitted, the issuing bank will post it to your account within 3-5 business days when issued to a credit card.
- Refunds issued to a bank account or pin-less debit typically take 10 business days to reflect on the account balance.
- This time frame can vary from one financial institution to another.
When will my order ship?
As long as your items are not on pre-order, most orders are fulfilled within 2-4 business days of the order being placed online.
Multiple unit orders will not ship until all items are available in stock.
You will receive an automatic shipping confirmation at the time your order is shipped that includes your tracking number.
Please note: tracking numbers can take up to 72 hours to update to its next scan location and not all shipping methods have step by step tracking. Unfortunately, we are not able to upgrade a shipping method once an order has been placed.
When will I get my order confirmation?
Order confirmations are automatically sent to the email address used to purchase at the time your order is complete.
Your confirmation email will include:
- Line detail of the items ordered
- Shipping and billing address
- Shipping method selected
- Digital download links (if applicable)
If you have not received your order confirmation within a few minutes of a successful order, please check your junk or spam folders and make sure your email address was entered correctly.
If the confirmation email is still not found in your inbox and/or you may have entered your email address incorrectly, reach out to our customer service team and we'd be happy to look into it for you and get this fixed!
My order hasn't shipped. Why was I charged?
All orders are charged in full at the time you place your order. For security and compliance reasons we do not keep payment information or credit card data on file.
Please note: A substantial transit time is expected for international orders due to transit time and processing through customs. If you do not receive your package in 10 weeks, please be sure and check with your local sorting/postal office to ensure they’re not holding the package or that it’s not being held in customs.
Nearly every shipment that crosses an international border is subject to the assessment of duties and taxes determined by each country.
It is important to note that all taxes and duties are at the responsibility of the purchaser. We do not have the ability to mark packages as having "No Commercial Value" in order to reduce potential duties due.
If you have questions about your order location after it has arrived to your country, we recommend contacting your local postal service for updates.